Sunday, March 31, 2013

Currently April or April Fools?

Well it is still technically March but I  am so excited to be linking up with Farley for April's Currently!  Love these!
Listening:  Do you watch Red Widow?  It has only been on for a month or two but I'm enjoying it so far.  I like that the female lead is a butt whooping chick!

Loving:  I have wanted a Silhouette Cameo or Portrait for quite a while (and I think I've written that on several Currently's) but I just couldn't bare to splurge on myself!  Well I don't have to now because I won a Portrait from The Idea Room (thanks Amy)!

Thinking:  I LOVE holidays and spending time with family however, my fiance and I always host these gatherings at our house (because we have the most room) which means shopping, cooking and cleaning!  It's exhausting!

Wanting:  This winter has seemed exceptionally cold and I am so anxious for warmer weather!  I'm very jealous of all of you who live where it's warm (including my snowbird parents)!

Needing:  In New Hampshire we have three week long breaks over the course of the school year.  The first is for Christmas, then we have a week off at the end of February and finally a week off at the end of April.  I have so many plans for this upcoming break (painting my front hall and one of our bathrooms is at the top of the list).  The best part of break is that when we return the rest of the year seems to fly by!  This year we're not getting out until  June 24 because we had six snow days!  Yikes!

Advice:  Yes I really think I'm the one who needs the advice!  I don't blog nearly as often as most bloggers (how some of you manage to blog everyday astounds me...you are amazing).  I still haven't taken the plunge to share some of my creations on Tpt or Teachers Notebook yet.  I'm just not sure if anyone would find them useful because I'm a special education teacher and not a classroom teacher. Maybe one of these days!  I do believe that you should share what is in your heart and continue to try, whether that is blogging, creating for your store or teaching in general!
Read what other bloggers are doing Currently or link up yourself!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Karyn! Love your blog!!! So cute! I can only imagine how cold it's been for you where you live. Lots of snow? I'm in Arkansas, and it's been up and down weather, very little snow. Hope your weather warms soon! Happy Spring!

    Danielle
    Crayonbox Learning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it gets warmer up there soon! Congratulations on winning your Portrait!
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous about the Silhouette. I bet you have tons of amazing ideas. Enjoy the awesome toy!
    tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am pretty anxious for some warmer weather too! I am on spring break now, but its not nearly as exciting in cold weather... Ok, it's still great... But I NEED some warmer weather. I LOVE TpT and I bet there is a bigger market for your items then you think. If you are unsure, try loading a couple things and seeing how they do. I uploaded a couple things and waited to see if I would stay interested. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, hit the wrong button! It's a little extra income for things I was already doing!

      My KinderGarden

      Delete
  5. I found your blog through the April Currently! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karyn I bet you are on the countdown for that last week of April. I just finished mine so I'm on the long hall until the end of the year. Enjoy yours. xoxo
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!I love your blog!Its great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover